things i want to do this summer:
- have someone surprise me with a trip somewhere nice on a hot day
- eat lots of 99 ice creams
- go for late night walks
- go to the park lots and play on the swings
- stay out all night on a hot day
- have a barbecue with all my friends
- have a day trip to the beach with everyone and go in all the arcades and paddle in the sea and go on all the crappy rides
- have spontaneous day trips on the train to different cities
- go to some gigs/festivals
Find a complete stranger.
Reveal to each other intimate details about your lives for half an hour.
Then, stare deeply into each other’s eyes without talking for four minutes.
New York psychologist, Professor Arthur Aron, has been studying why people fall in love.
He asked his subjects to carry out the above 3 steps and found that many of his couples felt deeply attracted after the 34 minute experiment. Two of his subjects later got married.
Well. That’s odd to think about.